Starting a fitness routine may be easy. However, sticking with the routine seems to be the hard part. The first few weeks, we’re pumped to start working out, then life gets in the way, or we don’t see the results we want and give up.
Here are some tips from the experts at Memorial Weight Loss & Wellness Center to help you become a long-term exerciser, if you are will to give exercise just one more try!
1. Switch it up and keep it fun.
2. Make it a team effort.
3. Make it non-negotiable.
4. Make it your first morning activity.
5. Or head to the gym immediately after work.
6. Just do it, even when you are “too tired.”
7. Write it down.
8. Gauge your progress, not just the numbers on the scale.
9. Go for a walk
10. Celebrate your accomplishments!
Enjoy LiveWell Online Magazine? Stay up-to-date with a free email subscription!